Mestrelab Research, an innovative leader in developing top quality software tools for data processing and simulation in the field of NMR Spectroscopy, is a commercial spin-off from a research project called MestReC which started in the University Of Santiago De Compostela in 1996.
Mestrelab Research took a major step forward in 2007 with the release of Mnova, its multiplatform chemistry software suite focused on processing and analysis of NMR and LC/GC/MS data. To date, over 600 industrial companies and 550 Universities across the world have placed their trust in Mestrelab.
Mnova,the flagship product of Mestrelab Research, is a NMR and LC/GC/MS data processing, analysis and presentation software package.
Mnova Suite is the Graphical User Interface (GUI) based multipage, multivendor, multi-technique and multiplatform analytical chemistry software suite designed as a container for different function-specific NMR and MS plugins. Scientists can select which specific plugins they want or they can purchase the comprehensive suite.
- NMR processing, analysis, simulation and reporting.
- This vendor independent NMR software is ideal for1D and 2D NMR processing and analysis.
- Intelligent Peak Picking, Multiplet Analysis and Automatic Solvent Recognition.
- Automatic and paperless 1D / 2D assignments.
- Reporting in various journal formats.
- Complete automation of layout templates.
Mnova NMR Predict
- NMR spectra prediction from molecular structure and auto-assignments.
- Allows prediction of 1D (1H, 13C, 15N, 19F, 31P, 17O, 29Si) spectra.
- Prediction of HSQC spectra.
- Choice of several different algorithms to run predictions, such as Neural Network, Increments methodology, CHARGE program, Best algorithm.
- Evaluation of analytical data and Automatic Verification of given structure.
- Mnova Verify with the innovative Automatic Structure Verification (ASV) and powerful behind the scenes algorithm helps judge compatibility of a user-proposed structure with the analytical data.
- Full processing of 1D & 2D NMR and LC GC MS data.
- Generation of theoretical data for the proposed structures.
Simple, user friendly interface for processing vendor independent LC /GC/MS data by providing a common interface for different vendor data and automating all functionality(data display, integration, computational analysis).
- Allows combining NMR and LC/GC/MS data in the same document.
- Easy generation of EMC (Mass Chromatograms) and UV traces.
- Auto analysis and reporting of TIC and UV peaks, structures, their selected Ion Chromatograms and Mol Match results using Mnova Scripting Capabilities.
Mnova qNMR engine leverages the powerful features of the Mnova Suite to arrive at optimal concentration or purity values. The software will process and analyze the data, select the multiplets most suitable for quantitation, integrate those multiplets as well as the reference multiplets (or use external reference values) to turn integrals into concentrations.
The whole process can be approached in full automation (for libraries or at the point of NMR acquisition) or as a simple tool with flexible reporting customization.