Interested Candidates can post their latest resume at
We have requirement for the post of Inside Sales Executive, New Delhi.
|Post/Vacancy||Inside Sales Executive, Software Sales|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Experience||0 to 2 Years|
|Working Days||5 Days in a Week (Saturday, Sunday Off)|
|Probation Period||Three (03) Months. On successful completion of Three (03) months probation period|
|Compensation||Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- per month plus Incentive.|
|Confirmation||On performance assessment|
|BENEFITS||Upon confirmation medical coverage and Cell phone expenses will be given to the selected candidate.|
Role and Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing Software and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelor of Science (Hons)/ Engineering from reputed University
Fluency in Reading/Writing/Speaking English, Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Power Point/ Out Look).
Knowhow of Windows OS, Fresh Sales (Optional).
Scube Scientific Software Solutions (P) Ltd is dedicating itself to serving the scientific community by providing powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable scientific software. Scube was established in May 2004, and since then has a long tradition of excellence in providing the most advanced and comprehensive scientific software available today. Scube’s software products
are used extensively throughout India in more than 200 Research Institutes, Universities, Pharmaceutical companies, providing the ease of use and flexibility demanded by today’s professionals.
Today, Scube is a major Sole distributor of scientific and technical software in the SAARC countries and its partners include:
• Wolfram USA
• MestreLab SPAIN
• PerkinElmer USA
• Gaussian Inc USA
• Fujitsu BioSciences POLAND
• Thermos Scientifc USA
• Mipar Inc USA
• LigandScout AUSTRIA
• GiD SPAIN
• Wiris SPAIN
• Chenomx CANADA
A multidisciplinary team of Bioinformaticians, Statisticians, Mathematicians, and chemists bring together knowledge and expertise to maintain and support our unique platform for Mathematica Modelling, Drug Discovery, Scientific
Publishing, Statistical Analysis, Market Research, Six Sigma and Data Mining. New technologies are fostered through our continual R&D efforts, and scientific collaborations with customers. Scube is committed to the highest standards of science, and assists computational chemists, medicinal chemists, biologists, Statisticians, Scientists and researchers in their quest for
This broad range of first-class scientific software provides versatility while improving profitability. So, if you have any scientific software needs, SCUBE is the place.